Saturday, July 25, 2009

well, this is the first opportunity I have had to write a blog on the trip...so as I wait in malaga airport, I thought I might create an entry. Where to start...first, I apologie for the spelling mistakes. these Spanish keyboards are quit different than at home.

After a night in Amsterdam getting reaquaintdwth my pal Alan...we took the train to Paris and did the typcal touristy stuff. Many photos to follow. We had decided to rent a car and drive fro paris across france into a small town in the south called Perpignon. when we arrived at the rental aency, we were offered a 2009 BMW for a little more money, and of cours we took that. How many times can you drive across france in a beemer :-). After gettnig into the car, it took about 25 mins to figure out ho to start it...was comical actually...but leaving th car park presentd a bunch of traffic obstales that i will describe later. lets just say drivig in paris is not as easy as it seems. the drive through france took us to th south and intothe perenees moutains, whch were gorgeous...again more to follow regarding mountain driving with no guard rails. glad we opted for the collision.

well,my time is about to expire on this terminal. will fill in more details when i get setted. only 10 days until arica....yikes.

rene

No comments:

Post a Comment